Medical Records Review
Review of Medical Records - Most beneficial for applicants who have a complicated medical history or who have received a request from DoDMERB for additional medical information and/or additional laboratory, imaging or medical evaluations.
DODMERB Consultants will:
- Review copies of your Report of Medical History, Report of Medical Examination and all correspondence from DoDMERB.
- Perform a complete review of your entire medical record.
- Provide an in-depth written report identifying potentially disqualifying conditions, followed by a telephone consultation to discuss how to respond to DoDMERB’s Remedial Request.
- Provide recommendations regarding the best course of action if DoDMERB requests additional medical evaluations.
- Work with your physician(s) to help them draft responses to DoDMERB questions.
- Help you draft your response letter to DoDMERB.