Medical History Review
Review of Medical History - Most beneficial for applicant’s who have yet to submit their DoDMERB Report of Medical History or complete their actual physical.
DODMERB Consultants will:
- Provide copies of all DoDMERB forms and questionnaires for you to complete and return.
- Review your draft Report of Medical History (DD 2492).
- Provide an in-depth written report of your medical history, identifying potentially disqualifying conditions, followed by a telephone consultation to discuss how to best complete the Report of Medical History (DD Form 2492).
- Provide recommendations on how to prepare for the physical examination.
- Review the examining physician’s comments on the Report of Medical History (DD 2492) and Report of Medical Examination (DD 2351) to identify all potentially disqualifying conditions (applicant must provide completed copies to DODMERB Consultants).
- Review the examining optometrist’s findings on the DoDMERB Eye Examination Form to identify any potentially disqualifying conditions (applicant must provide completed copies to DODMERB Consultants).